The following rules apply to all North-East Winds LLC travel. Rules subject to change at our at our sole discretion, without prior notice.
1. Your credit card will be charged when this transaction is completed. Once the reservation is confirmed, the ticket is non-refundable.
2. You will receive confirmation by email.
3. Please bring your e-ticket with you to the bus for boarding.
4. We recommend you provide us with a contact number (preferably a cell phone) so we can reach you in the event of a service disruption.
5. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law.
6. Dogs, cats, birds, or other animals are prohibited. A service dog, trained for the purpose of accompanying a special needs traveler, will be permitted to travel with the passenger at no additional charge. The service dog must be under the control of its owner at all times. The dog must ride within the customer’s space; it may not travel in the aisle or occupy another seat.
7. Except as responsibility may be imposed by law, North-East Winds LLC will not be liable for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, road conditions, weather and other circumstances beyond its control, and does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point at a specific time.
8. North-East Winds LLC reserves full control and discretion as to the seating of passengers and the right to change such seating at any time during the trip. Seating arrangements will be made without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin.
9. North-East Winds LLC reserves the right, when operating conditions require, to transfer passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
10. North-East Winds LLC reserves the right to refuse to transport a person a) under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, b) who is incapable of taking care of him/herself (this does not apply to persons who are accompanied by an attendant or nurse), c) whose conduct is such or likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers, d) who refuse to permit a search of his or her person or property for weapons or who fails to provide positive identification upon request, or e) who refuses to comply with any lawful rule or regulation. Such persons may be removed from the bus at such place along the route as the driver may select. North-East Winds LLC shall not issue any compensation for passengers removed en route.
11. All minors under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years old or older. Tickets for all minors must be booked by a parent or legal guardian.
12. Online Orders: By Booking tickets on our website, the customer acknowledges acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. A copy of the order transaction will be sent via email upon request. It is the responsibility of the client to read and understand these terms and conditions thoroughly.
DAY TOUR/OUTING CANCELATION POLICY :
1. Once a Ticket is purchased, it is non-refundable.
2. Up until two hours prior to the trip, customers may reschedule their trip to a later date and time, or put the ticket on hold for a North-East Winds LLC trip valid for 1 year.
3. Although we do not issue any refunds, you may bank this purchase (put "on hold") for a North-East Winds LLC trip at a later travel date valid for 1 year.
4. If you are a no-show, the ticket is forfeited and cannot be rescheduled.
8. North-East Winds LLC reserves the right to reissue reservations for service failures or weather conditions which, at its sole discretion, require such action.
9. North-East Winds LLC reserves the right to deny boarding to anyone who acquired a reservation in violation of its rules and regulations, or if the e-ticket has been tampered with.
2 OR MORE DAY GETAWAY CANCELLATION POLICY:
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY. Cancellation policy may vary by event. Any request by a registered event or program participant (registrant) must be received in writing via email to the email address that is provided in your registration confirmation Email.
Cancellation and Refund policy for tours that last 2 or more day getaways:
All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within one business day after purchase, customers will be fully refunded if the orders cannot be confirmed.
Cancellations received 46 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
Cancellations received within 45 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
Cancellations received within 20 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
Cancellations received within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Unused features are non-refundable. No-shows forfeit the entire payment.
Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip to fully refund affected customers although North-East Winds LLC will make every effort to maintain normal operation.
There is a 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
Participation in this activity is voluntary. North-East Winds LLC, its affiliates North-East Winds Excursions & Tours, its managers, members, agents, and staff cannot be held responsible for any injuries physical or other sustained while on location at attraction or destination. By purchasing this event I acknowledge that I have read and understand the associated conditions and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless North-East Winds against any and all claims, lawsuits, or actions of any kind for liability, damages, compensation from any occurrence resulting in harm or injury while on location at attraction or hotel.
1. Fares and charges are shown in dollars and cents and are payable in legal United States currency.
2. All fares are subject to availability and may change without notice.
3. All fares are subject to applicable local, state, and/or Federal sales taxes, unless such fares are specifically exempted from such tax.
1. North-East Winds LLC does not provide checked baggage service or provide receipts for luggage transported on the bus. We assume no responsibility of any kind for customer baggage.
2. Passengers are entitled to stow two (2) bags in the luggage bay at the bottom of the bus; the maximum weight is 50 lb. per bag. Passengers can also take on board one (1) small carry-on bag that will fit in the overhead storage compartment or UNDER the seat. Luggage may not be placed in the aisle or at the customer's leg.
3. We do not allow the transport of weapons of any kind or any material that would be classified by the DOT as a hazardous material. (which include, but not limited to acids, ammunition, animals, combustible liquids, compressed gasses, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms of all types, fireworks, flammable liquids, furniture, hazardous materials to include poisons, radioactive materials, etc.).
4. No pets are allowed on the bus, nor transported as baggage in the luggage hold.
North-East Winds LLC may disclose the passenger’s personal information, including ticket & payment information, as required by law, upon the order of a court, by request of a governmental agency or by request of a law enforcement authority.