Sat, Jun 22|
Harriet Tubman House
Auburn Freedom Fest
This excursion to Auburn, NY. departs from Barclays Center to this vibrant festival in Auburn, NY. the home of Underground Railroad Conductor, Harriet Tubman draws thousands to the historic city of Auburn annually. BOOK NOW FOR EARLY BIRD PRICING! SPACE IS LIMITED!
Time & Location
Jun 22, 2024, 5:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Harriet Tubman House, Auburn, NY 13021, USA
About the event
Tour overview: Take a powerful excursion to the land where the most famous conductor of the Underground Railroad, Harriet Tubman lived and fought tirelessly for abolotion, women's suffrage and other freedoms. Immerse yourself in culture on this exciting trip to the city of Auburn upstate N.Y. in Central New York an area known for progressive thought and taking action. Welcome ceremony at visitor's center at arrival and a full day of festivities and guided tours. Walk the steps of Tubman's legacy and unearth new and riviting details you never knew about this great African American woman born enslaved in the South escaped to North then made over 13 trips back to free her family including her parents who were too old and frail to walk and wade through rivers so she had to fashion a crude wagon attached to an old horse named Dollie Mae and guided them safely to Canada. Tour of Harriet Tubman Home culminates this historic excursion.
What is Included:
· Luxury transportation to Harriet Tubman House, Auburn NY. from Barclays Center.
· Walking tour to key locations with accompanied tour guide.
· Continental breakfast & Lunch, premiere snacks, and beverage. ALL INCLUDED.
What to Expect:
· Depart from Barclays Center at 5 AM.
· Arrive at Harriet Tubman House 11 AM.
· Guided Tours and other activities around the vicinity.
· Continued guided tour to key locations and points of interest for the underground railroad.
· Depart to Barclays Center to complete tour at 4PM.
- Confirmation email is sent at the time of booking.
- Service animals are NOT allowed.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Pick up location is near public transportation.
- UNLIMITED snacks and beverages are provided.
- No refunds, tour credit only. Cancel trip up to 5 days in advance with 100% back in tour credit. 25% penalty will be deducted from cancellations less than 5 days.
Frequently asked questions:
- What measures are being taken to ensure staff health and safety during tour?
- CDC recommendations are followed for both staff and guests (www.cdc.gov)
- Driver and transportation are DOT certified
- Guests are sent health and safety reminders 24 - 48 hrs. prior to departure
- All guests must complete safety questionnaire prior to boarding
2. What forms of payment do you accept?
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- Cash must be paid in full by payment cut-off date
- No Checks
- Seats are First come, First served
- Ticket type
- Ticket type