Sat, Jun 10|
WE DEPART FROM BARCLAYS CENTER BROOKLYN
Double The Fun Wine Tour
BOOK NOW FOR EARLY BIRD PRICING! SPACE IS LIMITED !
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2023, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
WE DEPART FROM BARCLAYS CENTER BROOKLYN , 620 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
About the event
Tour Overview: Experience the historic Hudson River Valley Region, while enjoying the region’s most popular wines. From enchanting and exclusive atmospheres of the underground cellars at America's oldest winery, excavated by hand in the late 19th century to the enthralling and expansive vineyards in the immediate surrounding regions, you do not want to miss the ALL-INCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE with breathtaking scenery expanding acres of land!
- Round trip LUXURY transportation from Barclay's Center Brooklyn, NY
- Small INTIMATE groups with 15 people maximum
- Admission to the wine tasting at two wineries
What To Expect:
- Depart from Barclay's Center at 9 am for Wine Tasting and other activities tucked away in the lush and vibrant hills of Marlboro
- Arrive at the first of two (2) Wineries/Vineyard
- Lunch w/ vegetarian options
- Arrive at the second of two (2) Wineries/Vineyards
- Depart from the memorable and sublime Hudson Valley, at 4 PM
- Return home to Barclay's Center to mark the completion of our enthralling and fun-filled excursion!
- A confirmation email at the time of booking
- Service animals not allowed
- Pick up near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Must be 21 and older with a valid ID (electronic images are not acceptable)
- No refunds, tour credit only. Cancel trip up to 5 days in advance with 100% back in tour credit. A 25% penalty will be deducted from cancellations of less than 5 days.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What measures are being taken to ensure staff health and safety during the tour?
- We are in full compliance with CDC recommendations.
- All staff members are vaccinated.
- Health surveys and temperature checks are done prior to boarding.
Double The Fun Wine Tasting!
This ticket includes R//T bus transfer, wine tasting experience at 2 locations, lunch and complimentary premiere snacks and beverages.From $180.00 to $200.00