Sat, Jun 11|
WE DEPART FROM BARCLAYS CENTER BROOKLYN
Double The Fun Wine Tour
BOOK NOW FOR EARLY BIRD PRICING! SPACE IS LIMITED !
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2022, 9:00 AM
WE DEPART FROM BARCLAYS CENTER BROOKLYN , 620 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
About the event
Tour Overview: Experience the enchanting atmosphere of the underground cellars at America's oldest winery, excavated by hand in the late 19th century. Then experience the historic Hudson River Valley Region on a 37 acre estate while enjoying the region’s most popular wines. You do not want to miss the ALL INCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE with breathtaking scenery on 37 acres of land!
- Round trip LUXURY transportation from Barclay's Center Brooklyn, NY
- Small INTIMATE groups with 15 people maximum
- Admission into wine tasting at two wineries
- Admission into private tour of wine cellar at Brotherhood winery
- Round trip luxury transportation from Barclay's Center Brooklyn, NY
- Lunch, unlimited premiere snacks, and beverages ALL INCLUDED
- Admission to two wineries
What To Expect:
- Depart from Barclay's Center at 9am
- Arrive at Brotherhood winery at 11AM
- Brotherhood winery tasting and cellar tour
- Lunch w/ vegetarian options
- Arrive at Belmar winery at 2PM
- Depart from Hudson Valley at 4PM
- Arrive at Barclay's Center to complete tour
- Confirmation email at time of booking
- Service animals not allowed
- Pick up near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Must be 21 and older with valid ID (electronic images are not acceptable)
- No refunds, tour credit only. Cancel trip up to 5 days in advance with 100% back in tour credit. 25% penalty will be deducted from cancellations less than 5 days.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What measures are being taken to ensure staff health and safety during the tour?
- We are in full compliance with CDC recommendations
- All staff members are vaccinated
- Mask are enforced on bus
- Health surveys and temperature checks are done prior to boarding
This ticket includes R//T bus transfer, wine tasting experience at 2 locations, lunch and complimentary premiere snacks and beverages.