Fri, Oct 06|
WE DEPART FROM BARCLAYS CENTER BROOKLYN
Getaway To Niagara Falls
BOOK NOW FOR EARLY BIRD PRICE! SPACE IS LIMITED!
Time & Location
Oct 06, 2:00 PM – Oct 08, 6:00 PM
WE DEPART FROM BARCLAYS CENTER BROOKLYN , Niagara Falls, NY, USA
About the event
Tour Overview: Weekend excursion to Niagara Falls, USA, experience the majestic beauty of U.S.A. Falls up close and personal! A natural wonder, 18 stories high thundering waterfalls at Horseshoe Falls, electrifying power at American Falls and the magnetic charm of Bridal Veil together they leave you breathless. Spend an entire day exploring America's oldest State Park with old friends and new you'll meet on the tour. Designed by Frederick Law Olmstead of Central Park, NY. fame this park is an incredible tapestry of billowing mist and infinite rainbows dancing together with exqusite grandeur in wide open spaces. Relax in nature's habitat to the rhythmic sounds of 3 intoxicatingly beautiful waterfalls. Itinerary includes 3 attractions, wildlife sightings, world-class hotel accommodations, guided walk to catch the most advantageous views of Niagara River in all its splendor. Bonus: The luminiscent Falls at night.
- Round trip LUXURY transportation from Barclay's Center Brooklyn, NY
- Small intimate group with a maximum, 15 guests
- 2 night hotel accommodations with continental breakfast
- Key viewing areas of U.S.A. Falls
- Lunch provided on tour day
- Friendly and professional staff/tour guides
- R/T transfer
- Entry to all attractions
- Hotel room has 2 Queen beds/sleeps up to 4 adults
- Unlimited premium snacks and beverages
- Lunch with choice of vegan options on Saturday
What To Expect:
- Departure from Barclays Center Approximately 6 hours of travel
- Arrival and check-in at hotel
- Day 2 depart from hotel at 9AM
- Walking tour to Three Sister Island and Goat Island
- Lunch with vegan options served at noon
- Explore the mysterious Cave of the Winds
- Exciting views of Niagara Falls from the top of the American Observation Tower
- Tour day concludes after "Maid of the Mist"
- Hotel walking distance from Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls At Night light show (at your leisure)
- Views are from Niagara Falls USA ONLY
- Please call/email for rates for children under 5 years of age
- All attractions are seasonal and operate subject to weather conditions
- Dinner throughout weekend is NOT included
- Unlimited snacks and beverages are included
- Service animals not allowed
- 10:30 AM Departure from Niagara Falls
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No refunds, tour credit only. Cancel trip up to 5 days in advance with 100% back in tour credit. 25% penalty will be deducted from cancellations less than 5 days.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What health and safety measures are in place for travelers?
- CDC recommendations are followed for both staff and guests (www.cdc.gov)
- Staff is vaccinated
- Guests are sent health and safety reminders 24 - 48 hrs. prior to departure
- All guests must complete safety questionnaire prior to boarding
2. What amenities are available to and from each destination?
- Unlimited pernium snacks, beverages and water
- 1 convenience stop on short trips, over 8 hrs. driver is required 15 mins rest after 4 hrs. (max 3 stops)
3. What payment methods do you accept?
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- Cash must be paid in full by payment cut-off date
- No Checks
- Seats are First come, First served
Getaway to Niagara Falls!
From $414.00 to $855.00
EARLY BIRD PRICING! This ticket includes R/T transportation from Brooklyn NY to Niagara Falls NY, and two (2) nights of hotel accommodations for quad occupancy. Access to the Maid of the Mist boat ride, Niagara Adventure Theatre, and the Cave of the Winds. Complimentary snacks and beverages during transportation to the destination are included.
From $414.00 to $855.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Tour + Quad Room Occupancy